Check out what educators and parents alike are raving about! We’ve put all the excitement of our Arduino-powered Creator Mega-Bot into a smaller, all-in-one package, so you can build everything immediately – including our own easy-to-follow, step-by-step curriculum lessons and fun challenges to build, engineer, and code the Mini-Bot!
Coding lessons are available
In both drag-and-drop code for younger children (Grades 4-6) and text-based Arduino code based on C for older students (Grades 6-12). Students learn coding, circuits, and electrical engineering in a complete project-based, hands-on package and drive this incredibly zippy robot!
But what makes this Bot so different?
It includes real wiring and coding in an open source platform so students can take what they learn and continue building on it in life. The Creator Mini-Bot also includes a huge number of eye-popping features and modules. See below to check out what’s included!!
Creator Mini-Bot includes
- Creator Bot Arduino Uno Microcontroller Board: Open-source platform featuring 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), and 6 analog inputs.
- PS2 Wireless Remote Control: Infrared game-like PS2 style remote control with programmable buttons and joysticks allows for full multi-direction control. There’s nothing even close to it out there on the education market, and kids and adults love it!
- LCD Screen: Backlight display can show two rows with up to 16 characters and numerous shapes on each row – code it to display and scroll any message you want!
- Recorder and Speaker: Record sounds, including your voices, and then code your bot to play back at the push of your touch sensor, a button, or your remote!
- Motor Driver: Dual motor controller module allows you to control the speed and direction of two DC motors, for a super fast bot.
- Ultrasonic Sensors: 3 Ultrasonic sensors measure distance by using ultrasonic waves. Unlike most bots that just have one of these sensors, our 3 sensors at the front of our bot help our Creator Bot really be self driving and avoid any obstacle in front or at an angle from your bot.
- Line Sensors: We have two line sensors, which detects reflected light coming from its own infrared LED.
- Touch Sensors: Tactile sensors and are sensitive to touch. You program these to do a bunch of fun things, such as light up, make sound, and move.
- Front LED Panel w/remote control: Light your bot’s smile up using any color of a spectrum of rainbow colors that you wire and program! Use your remote to change colors!
- Breadboard: Fundamental component in learning to build circuits.
- 3D Printable STL Files: Customize your ride! We include 3D printable STL files to add spoilers and bumpers and hoods to your bot, that students can design with their names, add art designs to, or name their bots. And much more!